Scott on April 16, 2007 at 9:19 am
Pravda is currently running an Op/Ed piece by one of their columnists, Sorcha Faal, that claims the whole Don Imus thing has been orchestrated by United States “War Leaders:”
In a clear sign of its intent to reign in dissident American media personalities, and their growing influence in American culture, US War Leaders this past week launched an unprecedented attack upon one of their most politically ‘connected’, and legendary, radio hosts named Don Imus after his threats to release information relating to the September 11, 2001 attacks upon that country.
In short, Ms. Faal holds to the conspiracy theory that the U.S. government was behind the 9/11 attacks and has been working behind the scenes ever since to cover it up. According to Faal, Imus has been threatening to spill the beans about the truth behind the events of 9/11, causing our “War Leaders” to move to discredit him. (By the way, “War Leaders” appears to be an official title for a small group of people within the U.S. government at least in the mind of Sorcha Faal.)
Faal closes her Op/Ed piece with this dire evaluation of the U.S. government’s dastardly intentions while also pointing out the blissful ignorance of the American people:
Apparently lost upon America’s media personalities is that a government being investigated by the International Red Cross for the torture of an Iranian Diplomat by whipping with steel cables on his feet; a government that would have its soldiers imprison in an Ethiopian torture jail a Swedish teenage girl; a government that would even contemplate the release of one of the World’s most wanted terrorists, Posada Carriles; does not hesitate, for even a second, to crush any, and all, opposition to it.
To the American people themselves their remains no evidence that they know, much less care, about the dire state of their once Free Nation.
What I want to know is, if the the U.S. government is so cruel and heartless as to cause the deaths of over 3000 people in the Twin Towers, what would stop those same “War Leaders” from arranging for Don Imus to have some sort of “accident?” It would certainly be a lot easier and less messy than the whole media-storm that has surrounded Mr. Imus over the last couple weeks.
As a side note, this same Sorcha Faal has penned many other articles on a wide variety of subjects. These articles provide a wealth of information about the United States including:
- Though the government of the U.S. claims to be operating as a democracy, the U.S. is in fact ruled by a military government.
- The United States, Japan and Israel have formed a new Axis of Power aimed at total world domination.
- In order to conceal many truths about global warming, strange energy beams attacking the planet from outer space, etc, the United States has begun the covert killing of dissidents who are not afraid of revealing the truth about what is really happening around the world.
- The United States has implemented a nefarious plan to expand its boundaries to include the entire North American continent and to rename the country “New Rome.”
- As the United States grows closer to becoming the next Nazi Germany, the government of the U.S. has begun the extermination of sick children, the elderly and the disabled.
- The United States has a secret police force, called the SSB, that operates in secrecy all around the country. The SSB recently bombed the small “village” of Paonia, Colorado, killing at least three children.
- The United States has implemented marshal law nationwide in order to control its citizens and prevent them from rebelling against its plans for global dominion.
It appears as though Ms. Faal believes that everything she sees on television or in the movies is true. The X-Files is her version of the nightly news and movies like The Day After Tomorrow are factual documentaries that deal with real science.
I wonder if she ever talks to Art Bell.
Category: News |